KER Nutrequin SE 3kg
Kentucky Equine Research NUTREQUIN SE is specifically designed to supplement horses on home-mixed diets, where complete feeds may be fed below their recommended feeding rates or for horses and ponies only eating hay or pasture.
NUTREQUIN SE is highly recommended for horses or ponies on restricted calorie diets to ensure that their daily nutritional needs are met regardless of energy intake.
The daily addition of NUTREQUIN SE is ideal for all breeds of horses and ponies in light to moderate work, spelling, breeding or those in the later stages of life for overall health and well-being.
- To supplement diets where vitamin and mineral intake may be low, especially during times of low pasture consumption.
- To increase trace mineral and vitamin intakes when premixed feeds are used below recommended levels
- To supplement ponies and horses on restricted-calorie diets
- To supplement horses and ponies who may have higher nutrient requirements such as aged, sick, growing, working or breeding
- As a vitamin E and selenium supplement for horses kept on deficient pastures
Directions for daily use:
30g (1 scoop) Ponies, foals
60g (2 scoops) Maintenance horses, weanlings, yearlings, horses in light and moderate work
90g (3 scoops) Broodmares, stallions, horses in heavy training
Free shipping on orders over $49 Australia-wide.
For orders under $49, the shipping fee will be caculated on the checkout page.