Drontal Allwormer Tablets, Cats 4kg, 4 tablets
Giving your cat a tablet can be challenging. Drontal® Cat Allwormer’s smooth, round tablets are easy to swallow and last three months from six months of age. The result? A happy, worm-free kitty.
While many worm treatments are required monthly, Drontal® Cat Allwormer treatment lasts three months from three months of age to effectively control roundworm, hookworm, and tapeworm. Regular deworming is so important because Drontal® effectively breaks the lifecycle of worms. You can start using Drontal® Cat Allwormer from six weeks and throughout pregnancy and lactation.
- Fast and effective against roundworm, hookworms and tapeworms (does not control lungworm)
- Safe and effective for kittens from six weeks of age
- Safe for use during pregnancy and lactation
- Can be easily combined with a tick and flea product for complete protection against parasites
- Treat every three months (not every month!) or seasonally to keep intestinal worms at bay
- Easy to swallow, round, coated tablets
We understand that even the most mild-mannered kitties don’t always appreciate taking a tablet. Our tablets are smooth, round and coated to make the process as simple as possible.
Handy tip! Treat your cat every 3 months from six weeks of age or at the start of each season — it’s easier to track when your cat needs its next worming treatment.
Advice and Care
Drontal Allwormer® is given as a single dose by mouth. Cats should be dosed on an empty stomach. It is essential to weigh cats before treatment. Keep out of sight and reach of children and store at room temperature.
For intestinal worms: One tablet treats 4kg. It is essential to weigh cats before treatment. Fasting prior to dosing is necessary. Administer the cat’s correct dose by mouth. Feed directly to cat. If worm problems persist consult a veterinarian.
Each tablet contains: 80mg Pyrantel as the Pyrantel Embonate, 20mg Praziquantel
Free shipping on orders over $49 Australia-wide.
For orders under $49, the shipping fee will be caculated on the checkout page.
Frequently Asked Questions
You should be dosing your cat with Drontal Allwormer® for Cats every three months, or at the beginning of every seasons to help control Roundworms, Hookworms, and Tapeworms. Treat with Drontal® every 6 weeks in Hydatid tapeworm infested locations. If whipworm is a problem, retreat every 6-8 weeks.
Yes, Drontal® tablets may be combined with other treatments, for example heartworm prevention, flea or tick treatment.
Drontal Allwormer® Tablets for Cats is for the control of all gastrointestinal worms and tapewroms including:
- Roundworm: Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina.
- Hookworms Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma brazilience (this hookworms is usually restricted to tropical areas in Australia), Ancylostoma ceylanicum, Uncinaria stenocephala
- Tapeworm Dipylidium caninum, (common flea tapeworm), Taenia taeniaeformis.
Does not control lungworm or heartworm. If worm problems persist, consult a veterinarian.
Drontal® offers gentle, effective control of worms. It may be given to all cats including old animals, young kittens, pregnant queens and show animals.
This formulation is not formulated for dogs and is not suitable for this use.
Kittens should be treat with Drontal Allwormer® at 6,8 and 12 weeks of age. Then they should be treated every 3 months!