ProN8ure® Gut Balancer
ProN8ure® Gut Balancer, gut health supplement formulated for horses.
Gut health supplement for horses - Formulated for healthy gut function by managing intestinal microbial balance in foals and adult horses
- All of the benefits of ProN8ure® Multi-Strain Probiotic PLUS 2x Bacillus Strains and dual prebiotics
- Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis are probiotics known to act as an inhibitor of pathogens
- Dual prebiotics feed the natural good bacteria within the gut helping them to grow and flourish.
- Everyday use helps maintain a balanced digestive system
- May be used during periods of stress
- Bio-Sorb® can be used in conjunction with ProN8ure® Gut Balancer to support healthy gastrointestinal tract in horses
Each g contains 300 Million CFU as Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subspecies bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus; Bifidobacterium bifidum; Enterococcus faecium; Streptococcus thermophilus. Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis.
Other ingredient: Dual prebiotics
Why a Probiotic? Probiotics are live microbials which benefit the host animal by improving the intestinal microbial balance essential for a healthy digestive tract. Everyday use helps maintain a balanced digestive system, optimising digestion of feed and enhancing your animal’s health, naturally. These microbes are safe, non-toxic and residue free.
Why a Prebiotic?: Prebiotics are food ingredients that reach the large intestine unaffected by the digestive process and feed the natural good bacteria within the gut helping them to grow and flourish. Prebiotics particularly resistant starch, lowers the pH, reduces ammonia, phenols and other potentially harmful compounds and helps to keep the digestive tract healthy.
Dosage and Administration
For Oral Administration:
Level scoop holds 25 grams.
Start with 1 scoop morning and night for the first week-monitor manure consistency
2nd week 2 scoops morning and night-monitor manure consistency
3nd week 3 scoops morning and night-monitor manure consistency
4nd week 4 scoops morning and night-monitor manure consistency
When a normal consistency of manure is reached, reduce by 1 scoop morning and night for several days.
If consistency of manure remains constant, slowly reduce the dose over several days or a week.
If at any point, there is a reduction in consistency of the manure, either maintain or increase the dose for as long as necessary
- Plastic bag
- Note: Bags should be stacked, blocked, interlocked, and limited in height so that they are stable and secure against sliding
- or collapse.
- Store in original containers.
- Keep containers securely sealed.
- Store in a cool, dry area protected from environmental extremes.
- Store away from incompatible materials and foodstuff containers.
- Protect containers against physical damage and check regularly for leaks
Free shipping on orders over $49 Australia-wide.
For orders under $49, the shipping fee will be caculated on the checkout page.