Hill's Prescription Diet Feline c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew 82g x 24 Cans
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Stress in the home has been shown to negatively impact bladder health as well.
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress is clinical nutrition tested to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89% in cats. It’s made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust, and was developed by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians. This food contains ingredients to help manage stress, and is recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your cat continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
This irresistible food includes bite-sized chunks with real chicken and added wholesome carrots and spinach.
- Formulated to reduce stress, a risk factor for common urinary signs
- Formulated to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 7 days (average 27 days)
- Formulated to decrease long-term risk of calcium oxalate stones when fed daily
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Urinary Tract Health
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 days or more. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Feeding Guide Based On
Daily Feeding Guide
Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Carrots, Wheat Gluten, Rice, Corn Starch, Spinach, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Chicken Fat, Potassium Alginate, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Dried Hydrolyzed Casein, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene, Calcium Carbonate.
After opening, canned products should be covered and stored in a refrigerator. In general, refrigerated canned foods should be used within five to seven days after opening.
Shelf life varies by food type. Please refer to the best before date stamped on products.
Free shipping on orders over $49 Australia-wide.
For orders under $49, the shipping fee will be caculated on the checkout page.
- NRNicole R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCat Age Senior (10+ years old)Cat Breed TabbyCat Health Concerns Urinary tract issuesRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent service
Super prompt delivery and competitive pricing make this a no brainer for my neutered male cat's prescription only diet. Appreciate the discount for regular subscription too.
- MDMargarita D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCat Age Mature adult (7-10 years old)Cat Breed Russian BlueCat Health Concerns Urinary tract issuesRated 5 out of 5 starsToby loves food
Toby the cat loves chicken and vegetable stew.
- MMargaritaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
- SRSue R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCat Age Senior (10+ years old)Cat Health Concerns AnxietyRated 5 out of 5 starsCRAZY CAT
The CD stress does really help to keep his anxiety more under control.
- RKRahni K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCat Age Mature adult (7-10 years old)Cat Health Concerns Urinary tract issuesRated 5 out of 5 starsLife saver!
Great product, our cats can't go without it.