4CYTE Canine Joint Supplements for Dogs
4CYTE™ Granules for Dogs is an oral joint supplement that is backed by world-class research and development, including peer-reviewed papers, world conference proceedings and ongoing post-doctorate research. 4CYTE™ Granules brings confidence to a new class of natural veterinary products.
4CYTE™ Granules for Dogs contains Epiitalis®, a unique advancement in joint treatment containing a proprietary plant oil extract, patented for its ability to proliferate chondrocyte cells in the presence of inflammation. It can also be used in large breeds, working or athletic dogs to support the pathological pathway of joint health.
4CYTE™ Granules for Dogs is safe to take long-term and is used to:
- Help maintain suppleness to jump, run or play
- Provide nutritional support after joint injury or surgery
- Support healthy joints at any stage of life
- Boost the body’s ability to meet performance and recuperation demands in athletic and working dogs
Powered by Interpath’s exclusive active ingredient Epiitalis®, 4CYTE™ is scientifically proven to repair the damaged joints affected by age, injury and arthritis. Endorsed by veterinarians and surgeons, 4CYTE™ is backed by world-class research and development and offers a money-back customer guarantee*.
What makes it so special?
Exclusive to Interpath products, Epiitalis® is the new superpower in joint health. Patented for its unique cartilage repair and pain relief properties, Epiitalis® has been shown in research to:
Stimulate healthy cartilage production
Repair damaged joints
Suppress inflammatory chemicals responsible for poor joint function and pain
The extraction method used changes the structure of the fatty acids so it is easily digestible and absorbed into the body for maximum joint care.
Pre and post-operative situations
Athletic and working dogs
Dogs with pre-existing OA
Product Not Recommended For
Do not administer to pregnant animals unless under veterinary advice
Not to be given to animals with an allergy to seafood
Loading Dose - applied for the first 4 weeks of use.
Maintenance Dose - given after the first 4 weeks of giving the loading Dose
Active constituents 73.30%
New Zealand green-lipped mussel powder
Abalone (Haliotis iris)
Epiitalis® - Biota orientalis oil
Store in a cool, dry location, in a sealed container below 25 deg celsius. Keep away from sources of heat and sunlight.
Free shipping on orders over $49 Australia-wide.
For orders under $49, the shipping fee will be caculated on the checkout page.
- NRNicoletta R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Mature adult (7+ years old)Dog Breed Other/Mixed BreedHealth Concerns ArthritisRated 5 out of 5 starsBrilliant Daily Supplement for my Senior
4Cyte has been a game changer for not only my 14 year old dog who suffers arthritis, but also my 8 year old Border Collie X who experienced debilitating hip joint issues before we started using 4Cyte on a daily basis… As you can see from my video, my senior dog is full of life and has amazing mobility for his age… I attribute this to his excellent diet and the daily use of 4Cyte.
- LPLeah P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Mature adult (7+ years old)Dog Breed Australian KelpieHealth Concerns Sensitive stomach, ArthritisRated 5 out of 5 stars4cyte
Have used this product before on an older dog and it worked for her. seems to be working on my 13 yr kelpie
- NDNikki D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Mature adult (7+ years old)Dog Breed Other/Mixed BreedHealth Concerns Old age changesRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent improvement
Observed improvement after a month of use
- RJRoss J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Mature adult (7+ years old)Dog Breed Border CollieHealth Concerns ArthritisRated 5 out of 5 stars4Cyte
Works well with my border collie, who has a problem with hip displacia.
- APAust Post Parcel Collect 1.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Young adult (1-3 years old)Dog Breed SpoodleRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent price
Good service and price.
Revolutionary Joint Health Supplements for Cats, Dogs, and Horses
4CYTE is a top-of-the-line range of feed supplements that has been meticulously crafted to promote joint health in animals. Its outstanding performance is driven by Interpath's active ingredient, Epiitalis, which has been scientifically proven to restore joints that have been damaged by arthritis, age, or injury. The product has garnered strong endorsements from the most distinguished veterinarians and surgeons and has been subjected to extensive research and development to ensure its exceptional quality. Ask your veterinarian about 4CYTE products today.
Unique Properties of Epiitalis for Joint Health
Epiitalis is a patented active ingredient that offers a range of benefits for joint health. This includes its unique properties for cartilage repair and pain relief. Research has shown that it can stimulate healthy cartilage production, repair damaged joints, and suppress inflammatory chemicals that are responsible for poor joint function and pain. Furthermore, the extraction method used ensures that the fatty acids are easily digestible and absorbed into the body for maximum joint care. Epiitalis is an exclusive feature of Interpath products, which makes it a new and powerful solution for joint health. With its proven benefits and customer satisfaction guarantee, 4CYTE is an ideal supplement for pet owners looking to promote joint health in their animals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visible results vary from animal to animal. Improvement may be seen in as little as a week, but it can take up to four weeks to see marked improvement. 4CYTE™ has been shown to provide continuous results, even after the initial 28 days of dosing.
4CYTE™ granules for Dogs contains Epiitalis®, as well as New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel, Abalone, and marine cartilage. As such 4CYTE™ granules may be a suitable prophylactic joint protection measure to actively maintain healthy joints. 4CYTE™ Granules for Dogs may be safely administered from 6 months of age.
Used in this way 4CYTE™ Granules for Dogs may be beneficial in:
- Highly active, working or performance dogs to support healthy joint function
- High-risk breeds including large and giant breeds as a protective and preventative measure against joint disease.
- Young growing dogs