1. Home
  2. All Products
  3. Vetafarm South American Mix

Vetafarm South American Mix

5.0
Rated 5.0 out of 5 stars
5.0 Stars (1 Review)
Size:
 
 
5% Off $26.59 $110.19
In Stock
Free shipping on orders over $49

Product Information

Vetafarm South American Mix is a complete diet for Conures, Amazons and Macaws

The basis any diet for parrots should come from the most reliable source - Nature. Our nutritionist and veterinarians have used this inspiration to create a completely balanced diet from the ground up. It is a diet based on fresh nuts and grains sourced from Australian farms, to provide a wholesome and balanced food specifically for your parrots - South American Mix.

South American Mix was formulated by avian veterinarians to meet the nutritional needs of South American parrots for both breeding and companion birds. This product provides nutritional balance for growth, breeding, brain function and optimum feather development when fed at 80% of the total diet.


Uniquely Extruded
To unlock natural flavors, improve digestibility and ensure food safety.

Species Specific
Designed to suit the particular dietary requirements of rainforest parrots of South America

Real Ingredients
Made with care using hand-selected fresh Australian grains and nuts. Australian grains and nuts. No artificial colours or by-products.

Nature and Science
Nutrition inspired by nature, formulated by avian vets and nutritionist

 

Guaranteed Analysis


Ingredients

Whole Australian grains & nuts (wheat, corn, soybean, peanuts and almonds), potato starch, chicory root extract, vegetable oils and natural organic acids, amino acids (lysine, methionine & threonine), choline, Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K) & Minerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur & zinc).


Direction For Use

Feed at pellets a at rate of approx 8g per 100g of bodyweight - consisting of 80% of the diet, with the remaining 20% made up with fresh foods and nuts. Unlimited water.

Average daily pellet requirements:

For example:

A small conure (approx. 100g bodyweight) requires a minimum of 8g of South American mix per day
A medium Amazon (approx. 400g bodyweight) requires a minimum of 30g of South American mix per day
A large Macaw (approx 800g bodyweight) requires a minimum of 60g of South American mix per day.


Storage Instructions

Store in a dry area below 30°C


Expiry

2 years from date of manufacture.


Free shipping on orders over $49 Australia-wide.

For orders under $49, the shipping fee will be caculated on the checkout page.

1 review
  • SF
    stephen f.
    Verified Buyer
    I recommend this product
    Rated 5 out of 5 stars
    very happy with orders

    very happy I will send new order for dog food and seed soon

  • DA
    Debbie A.
    Verified Buyer
    I recommend this product
    Rated 5 out of 5 stars
    Great product

    My 2 Conures absolutely love these pellets. I feel confident that my babies are getting the right nutrition with being given this food.

Reviews LoadedReviews Added