Vetafarm Nectar Pellets

Size:
 
 
5% Off $26.59 $119.69
In Stock
Free shipping on orders over $49

Product Information

Vetafarm Nectar Pellets is a complete low-sugar diet for Loris and Lorikeets.

The basic of any diet for birds should come from the most reliable source - nature. Our nutritionist and veterinarians have used this inspiration to create a completely balanced diet. It is a formula based on hand-selected fresh ingredients from Australian farms and provides a wholesome and balanced food for all loris and lorikeets.

Inspired by the natural diet of lorikeets/lories, Nectar Pellets provide a completely balanced diet in an easy to feed extruded pellet. The added psyllium husk improves digestive health and also improves the consistency of lorikeet droppings, reducing mess and waste for indoor companions.

Nectar pellets were formulated by Avian Veterinarians to provide complete nutritional balance for growth, breeding, brain function and optimum feather development for all Loris and Lorikeets, when fed as 80% of your birds total diet. The remaining 20% should consist of a combination of fresh fruit and vegetables (15%) and treats such as nectar mixes (5%).

Includes natural Psyllium Husk to reduce mess from droppings whilst improving gut function.


Uniquely Extruded
To unlock natural flavors, improve digestibility and ensure food safety

Real Ingredients
Made with fresh Australian ingredients and low sugar. No artificial colors.

Nature and Science
Nutrition inspired by nature, formulated avian vets and nutritionist.

 

Guaranteed Analysis


Ingredients

Whole grains (maize, wheat & soybean), psyllium husk, vegetable oils, natural organic acids, sugar, Vitamins ( A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K), Minerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur & zinc), Apple flavour.


Direction for Use

Feeding Guide:

80% Nectar Pellets
15% Fresh fruit and vegetables
5% Treats
Unlimited fresh water


Nectar Pellets have been formulated to provide complete nutritional balance for growth, breeding, brain function and optimum feather development when fed as 80% of your pets total diet. The remaining 20% of the diet should consist of a combination of fruits and vegetables (15%) and selected treats such as nectar mixes (5%). Vetafarm Best of Both Worlds Delistix can also be added into this 5% as a healthy, balanced treat and behavioural enrichment tool. 


Average Daily Pellet Requirements 

Loris and Lorikeets eat between 10-15% of their bodyweight in dry food per day.

Rainbow Lorikeet Approx. 120g bodyweight requires a minimum 10g of Nectar Pellets per day

All birds require freely available fresh, clean water at all times.

Birds fed on Nectar Pellets will produce droppings of a more uniform colour and texture to birds fed on nectar mixes.


Storage Instructions

Store in a dry area below 30°C


Expiry

2 years from date of manufacture.


Free shipping on orders over $49 Australia-wide.

For orders under $49, the shipping fee will be caculated on the checkout page.