Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Weight Loss & Maintenance Wet Cat Food Pouches 12x85g
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic is clinical nutrition proven to help cats lose weight and keep the lost weight off naturally by activating their unique metabolism.
Just like the human obesity epidemic, over 55% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact a pet's quality of life and relationship with family as the extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your pet. Maintaining ideal weight can help impact life expectancy by reducing risk of weight-related conditions.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet Metabolic clinical nutrition specially formulated to help cats lose weight and keep the lost weight off naturally by activating their unique metabolism. This food stimulates a cat's natural ability to burn fat and keep them playful & active. Its unique blend of fibre helps keep cats feeling full and reduces food hunger between meals. In fact, 88% of the pets lost weight at home in 2 months when fed the nutrition of Metabolic. This dry food is made with chicken flavour and has an irresistible taste cats will love.
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Cat Food clinical nutrition helps cats lose weight and and keep the lost weight off naturally by activating their unique metabolism
- 88% of pets lost weight at home in 2 months ▸Helps keep lost weight off and provides energy for active play
- Easy weight loss: cats lose weight without excessively reducing portion sizes
- Activates pet's metabolism for easy and effective weight loss ▸Transformative food that cats absolutely love
- Hill’s Prescription Diet is the #1 US Vet Recommended therapeutic pet food — consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet Metabolic is the right food for your pet
Pet Food Nutritional Information
Protein 7.8%, Fat content 2.6%, Crude fibre 1.9%, Moisture 81.0%, Crude ash 1.4%, Calcium 0.22%, Phosphorus 0.15%, Sodium 0.08%, Potassium 0.14%, Magnesium 0.02%; per kg: Vitamin A 28,788IU, Vitamin D3 204IU, Vitamin E 188mg, Vitamin C 20mg, Beta-carotene 0.7mg.
Feed only this food. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use. For an efficient weight loss or ideal weight maintenance, the recommended daily energy intake should not be exceeded. A transition period when starting the diet is advised. For Weight Loss: Determine the amount of feed based on target weight rather than the current weight. For a 4 kg cat feed 3 pouches per day. For Weight Maintenance: For a 4 kg cat feed 4 pouches per day. Recommended time of use: until target body weight is achieved and after, if required to maintain the target body weight. Fresh water should be available at all times.
Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 27%), derivatives of vegetable origin, eggs and egg derivatives, vegetables, various sugars, cereals, oils and fats, minerals, vegetable protein extracts.
Cover and refrigerate unused portions. Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period. Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's Prescription Diet dry and canned food. Keep fresh water available at all times. Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition. Shelf life varies by food type. Please refer to the best before date stamped on products.
Shelf life varies by food type. Please refer to the best before date stamped on products.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. At Hill’s, we’re dedicated to making foods your pet will love. If you’re not satisfied for any reason with a product purchased from one of our authorised sellers, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for your money back or a replacement product.
Free shipping on orders over $49 Australia-wide.
For orders under $49, the shipping fee will be caculated on the checkout page.
- RBRobin B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCat Age Mature adult (7-10 years old)Cat Breed TabbyCat Health Concerns OverweightRated 3 out of 5 starsHills Prescription Diet metabolic weight loss
My overweight rescue cat loves the gravy but gives the meat pieces a big miss