Cobalazorb for Dogs & Cats
Cobalazorb for Dogs & Cats is specifically formulated to support normal serum cobalamin (vitamin B12) and folate (vitamin B9) levels in your pets. This 60-capsule pack contains cyanocobalamin, folic acid, Preplex® prebiotic, and a palatable artificial chicken flavour, making it a perfect dietary supplement for maintaining the overall health and happiness of your dogs and cats
Each capsule contains:
- 0.5mg cyanocobalamin (PXN-B12)
- 0.2mg folic acid (vitamin B9)
- Preplex® prebiotic
- Artificial chicken flavour
Cobalamin (vitamin B12)
Cobalamin is a water-soluble vitamin that plays an important role in many physiological processes including cellular metabolism, DNA synthesis, amino acid metabolism, fatty acid metabolism and erythrocyte formation.
Folic acid (vitamin B9)
Folic acid is a synthetic form of folate, another important water-soluble B vitamin that is essential for DNA synthesis and repair thus playing a key role in cell division and growth. As a result, proliferating cells such as erythrocytes, leukocytes and enterocytes have a high requirement for folic acid.
A prebiotic combination of fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) and acacia (gum arabic), which helps to support a healthy gastrointestinal microbiota and thus aiding the maintenance of optimum serum folate and cobalamin levels.
Artificial chicken flavouring
To improve palatability and compliance, without any concerns for animals with food allergies or intolerances.
Preplex® prebiotic - acacia (gum arabic)
Cyanocobalamin PXN-B12® 0.5mg per capsule
Folic acid 0.2mg per capsule
Preplex® prebiotic (fructo-oligosaccharide), vegetable capsule
Direction for Use
The capsules can be given whole or opened, and the palatable contents sprinkled onto food.
Cobalazorb is available in a pack containing 60 capsules.
The number of capsules can be increased or decreased as needed to maintain normal cobalamin (vitamin B12) levels. Your veterinary surgeon will be able to advise further on this.
- <10kg body weight - give 1/2 capsule per day or 1 capsule every other day
- 10-20kg body weight - give 1 capsule daily
- >20kg body weight - give 2 capsules daily
Cobalazorb is presented as sprinkle capsules that can either be given whole or opened and the contents sprinkled onto food.
Cobalazorb has a 2 year shelf life from the date of manufacture. Store in a cool dry place.
Free shipping on orders over $49 Australia-wide.
For orders under $49, the shipping fee will be caculated on the checkout page.
- PGPamela G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Adult (3-7 years old)Health Concerns Sensitive stomach, Food allergiesRated 5 out of 5 starsCobalazorb
Easy adding to food and for absorption of B12
- JRJodi R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Mature adult (7+ years old)Dog Breed Other/Mixed BreedHealth Concerns Sensitive stomachRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat product
Great product, fast shipping, individual blister pack sealed. My dog was diagnosed with vitamin b12 deficiency and needing supplementation and this is helping replace his levels. I hide each capsule in a little meat ball of hypoallergenic wet food and he has no idea. It’s perfect.
He has been diagnosed with inflammatory bowel disease after also having a brain tumour.
- CWCathy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Adult (3-7 years old)Rated 5 out of 5 starsArrived as ordered and in good time.
Arrived as ordered and seems to be helping with low vitamin b12
- MFMaggie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Mature adult (7+ years old)Dog Breed LabradoodleHealth Concerns Sensitive stomachRated 5 out of 5 starsProbiotic for my dog
My Labradoodle was quite sick earlier this year which resulted her being put on the Hills low fat diet, she is now fine and back to her happy busy self.
I am looking to get her a treat which will be suitable for her. The Vet who treated her is now on a long extended leave.
Do you have any suggestions.
Thank you. Maggie
- TSTrevor S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Mature adult (7+ years old)Dog Breed Maltese, Miniature PoodleHealth Concerns Sensitive stomach, Food allergies, Old age changesRated 5 out of 5 starsMuch Happier Dog!
It was prescribed by our Specialist in Internal Medicine at SASH for our dog. She has improved dramatically since being on the B12 supplement.