F10 Hand Scrub
F10 Hand Scrub is a broad spectrum product that features higher concentrations of emollients and active ingredients than F10 Antiseptic Soap, ensuring an even better kill for theatre and other critical areas. F10 Hand Scrub can be used for two purposes, firstly as a surgical hand scrub, but also for the veterinary patient’s pre-operative skin preparation.
- Surgical hand scrub
- Patient pre-operative skin preparation
- Contains the F10 core actives with high levels of skincare components and is, therefore, broad-spectrum effective, yet safe and mild.
- Proven zero skin irritation hazard on both intact and abroad skin.
- Fast-acting and will eliminate gram-positive bacteria, e.g Staphylococcus spp in 15 seconds and gram-negative, e.g Clostridium difficle, Pseudomonas spp. and yeast, e.g Candida albicans in 30 Seconds.
- For a contact time of 1 minute, F10 Hand Scrub will achieve a >log8 (exceeding 100,000,000 times reduction in cell counts) and after repeated challenges still achieve > log 7 -99.99999% kill for a residual period of 3 hours.
- It is an ideal alternative to preparations containing chlorhexidine or iodine and will not cause any skin irritations.
- Available in Ready to Use 500 ml and 5 Litre bottles.
- Contains the F10® core actives with high levels of skin care components and is therefore broad spectrum effective yet safe and mild.
- Contains high levels of emollients to prevent hands drying out from frequent use.
- Proven zero skin irritation hazard on both intact and abraded skin.
- Proven residual action.
Direction for Use
- Apply 2-4 squirts to the hands.
- Apply water and lather the hands.
- Rinse off with clean water.
- Repeat as often as necessary.
Store below 30C in dry conditions
Free shipping on orders over $49 Australia-wide.
For orders under $49, the shipping fee will be caculated on the checkout page.