Pron8ure (Protexin) Liquid 1L
ProN8ure® is a concentrated multi-strain probiotic containing live beneficial bacteria.
- A blend of live viable microbes which benefits the host animal by improving the intestinal microbial balance.
- ProN8ure® helps maintain a balanced digestive system, thus optimising digestion of feed and enhancing your animals' health, naturally.
- These microbes are safe non-toxic and residue free.
- ProN8ure® may be used during periods of stress
- Compatible with feed ingredients including anthelmintics, coccidiostats, minerals and vitamins, and some antibiotics.
- Improved growth in farm animals
- Improved utilisation of food
- Reduced intestinal dysfunction, including treatment and control of scouring or diarrhoea and the exclusion or suppression of pathogens E.coli, Salmonella, and Aeromonas spp.
- Improved health by increasing resistance to infectious diseases, either by direct antagonism or by stimulating immunity
- Establishment/re-establishment of microflora, for immature animals or following antibiotic use.
Each g or mL contains: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subspecies bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus; Bifidobacterium bifidum; Enterococcus faecium; Streptococcus salivarius subspecies thermophilus.
Indications for Use
- An aid during periods of intestinal dysfunction in all animals, including treatment and control ofscouring or diarrhoea, exclusion and suppression of pathogens such as E. coli, Salmonella spp. and Aeromonas spp.
- Post-antibiotic therapy in all animals for the re-establishment of gut microflora following antibiotic usage.
- Improved weight gains and feed conversion in growing pigs and cattle.
- Productivity improvements and reduced mortality inpoultry.
- Aids in the establishment of gastrointestinal microflora of physiologically immature animals, e.g. day old chicks, neonatal calves, pigs, foals, lambs and kids, puppies and kittens.
Dosage and Administration
Pron8ure® should not be used in conjunction with Penicillins, Cephalosporins, Tetracyclines, Avoparcin, Gentomycin, Lincomycin, Streptomycin, Tiamulin or Tylosin, but may be used immediately following these antibiotics.
Individual Dose: Use at stress levels for the first 5 days then at the maintenance dose level.
Stress Levels Dose / Day; Horses: 20mL Ponies: 10mL Foals: 10mL Dogs: 2mL to 6mL Puppies: 2mL Cats & Kittens: 2mL Cattle, pigs, sheep, goats: 4mL Calves, piglets, lambs, kids: 2mL Caged Birds: 1mL /500g of feed
Maintenance Doses are half the stress level dose.
- This material may be recycled if unused, or if it has not been contaminated so as to make it unsuitable for its intended use.
- Do Not allow wash water from cleaning or process equipment to enter drains.
- It may be necessary to collect all wash water for treatment before disposal.
- In all cases disposal to sewer may be subject to local laws and regulations and these should be considered first.
- Where in doubt contact the responsible authority.
- Recycle wherever possible or consult manufacturer for recycling options.
- Consult State Land Waste Authority for disposal.
- Bury or incinerate residue at an approved site.
- Recycle containers if possible, or dispose of in an authorised landfill.
Free shipping on orders over $49 Australia-wide.
For orders under $49, the shipping fee will be caculated on the checkout page.