Moxiclear for Kittens and Small Cats under 4kg
Moxiclear is a monthly spot-on treatment and prevention of fleas, heartworm, sarcoptes mites, ear mites and intestinal worms.
Moxiclear has been shown experimentally to kill adult and larval fleas within 20 minutes. Death can occur due to contact by absorption via the flea intersegmental membranes. Stops fleas from feeding in 3-5 minutes. . Fleas are not required to bite the animal to receive a lethal dose.
Moxiclear may be safely applied to heartworm infected dogs and cats therefore there is no absolute requirement for a heartworm test before commencing treatment. However a diagnostic test for heartworm prior to commencing treatment is recommended to ensure the optimum health of pets.
- Once a month topical flea and worm treatment
- Stops fleas feeding in 3-5 minutes
- Prevents heartworm and controls intestinal worms and larvae
- Convenient, easy to apply
- Water resistant formulation
For the Treatment and Control of:
roundworms Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina kills larval (L4), immature and adult worms; hookworms Ancylostoma tubaeforme, Ancylostoma braziliense (this hookworm is usually restricted to tropical areas in Australia) Uncinaria stenocephala, kills larval (L4), immature and adult worms of all species; ear mites Otodectes cynotis; lungworm Aelurostrongylus abstrusus in kittens and cats (small cats up to 4 kg and cats over 4 kg)
Dosage and Administration
For Kittens and Small Cats up to 4kg bodyweight, use 1 tube of Moxiclear
- Remove required tube(s) from the package
- Hold tube upright and pull off the cap.
- Reverse the cap and push cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube
(For Kitten and Small Cats up to 4kg, use 1 tube and apply at the back of the head)
- The animal should be standing for easy application. Remove any collar prior to application and replace when product is dry. Part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube rmly twice to apply the solution directly on the skin. Avoid pet’s eyes or mouth.
- Record treatment date and repeat monthly or as directed. Moxiclear™ remains ecacious following shampoo treatment, swimming or exposure to rain. If washing animal during use of this product use a soap free shampoo.
- Occasionally hair loss may occur at the application site. This is usually a single occurrence and hair will grow back uneventfully.
Note: Consult a veterinarian before use. Treatment for heartworm should occur regularly at monthly intervals. For external application only
Dispose of used pipette(s) and packaging by wrapping in paper and placing in garbage.
Store below 25°C (Air conditioning) and protect from light.
Do not freeze.
Free shipping on orders over $49 Australia-wide.
For orders under $49, the shipping fee will be caculated on the checkout page.