Livamol with Bioworma
Livamol with Bioworma is a ready to use, nutritional supplement containing the world’s first natural biological control, BioWorma, to reduce infective nematode larvae within the manure of grazing animals.
- Livamol® is the ideal delivery vehicle for BioWorma®, providing a nutritious base of proteins, energy plus added vitamins and minerals
- An in feed non-chemical biological control for the free-living stages of parasitic gastrointestinal nematodes of grazing animals
- Acts by substantially reducing the numbers of infective worm larvae emerging from manure onto pasture (including chemical/multi-resistant larvae)
- Biological control with Duddingtonia flagrans is applicable to the larvae of Horses, Cattle, Sheep, Goats and other grazing animals including Deer, Alpacas and Zoo animals
- A natural fungus that is safe, non-toxic and residue-free
- It has no negative effects on non-target soil nematodes, dung beetles, earthworms, microarthropods, soil bacteria and fungi.
Each kg contains:
Dosage and Administration
Dose Livamol with BioWorma® according to bodyweight.
- For best results, treat animals with a suitable chemical wormer/anthelmintic.
- Ideally, where possible, move the treated animals onto low worm pasture (that is, pasture that has not been grazed by the same animal species for a minimum 6 weeks).
- The most worm susceptible are young animals (from 3 months up to 18-24 months of age) and periparturient females (last month of pregnancy and while producing milk) as they are the most likely to have less resistance to worm infestation due to low immunity. Pasture contamination by adult stock, even with low faecal egg counts (FEC), should not be underestimated considering the volume of faecal material they place on pasture.
- Commence daily feeding of Livamol with BioWorma® to minimise pasture infectivity and maintain the animal’s low worm status. The product will not reduce pre-existing larval pasture contamination. Thoroughly mix Livamol with BioWorma® with feed or feed supplements.
- Livamol with BioWorma® will begin to work immediately within the manure of treated animals, and for best results may be fed continuously when climatic conditions are conducive to BioWorma® and parasitic nematode activity.
- Livamol with BioWorma® is recommended for strategic use during periods when weather conditions are conducive to larval development and transmission onto pasture at temperatures above 5° Celsius (40° Fahrenheit).
- Use in conjunction with a recommended worm management strategy for your area by contacting your Veterinarian, Animal Health Advisor or Government Advisory groups for a strategic Integrated Parasite Management (IPM) plan. It is important to consider the principles of refugia.
- Faecal egg counts (FECs) may be useful to monitor the effectiveness of the worm management strategy. Other options may include faecal egg count reduction test (FECRT) and/or identifying worm species by using faecal larval cultures (FLC).
For oral administration. The required amount of BioWorma® should be thoroughly mixed into feed, supplements, premixes, concentrates or loose mixes. See datasheet for daily feeding rates.
Check here for feeding rates: https://www.bioworma.com/__media_downloads/190422/Livamol-with-BioWorma-Datasheet-Sept-2021.pdf
- Recycle wherever possible or consult manufacturer for recycling options.
- Consult State Land Waste Management Authority for disposal.
- Bury residue in an authorised landfill.
- Recycle containers if possible, or dispose of in an authorised landfill.
Free shipping on orders over $49 Australia-wide.
For orders under $49, the shipping fee will be caculated on the checkout page.